|1||Cliganic USDA Organic Rosehip Seed Oil for Face, 100% Pure | Natural Cold Pressed Unrefined Non-GMO | Carrier Oil for Skin, Hair & Nails|
|2||MANIC PANIC Green Envy Hair Color Amplified 2PK|
|3||Batiste Dry Shampoo, Blush Fragrance, 3 Count|
|4||Stream2Sea Leave-In Hair Conditioner Detangles & Replenish Hair Moisture Natural Reef Safe Formula – Sulfate and Paraben Free with UV Protection 6 Ounce|
|5||Unwined By HASK Beauty REPAIRING RED WINE 10-in-1 Leave-In Spray to nourish and strengthen damaged hair, safe for all hair types – Red Wine 10-in-1 Leave-In Spray|
|6||THEORIE Argan Oil Ultimate Restoring Conditioner – Rejuvenate & Moisturize – For All Hair Types – Sulfate Free – Safe for Color & Keratin Treated Hair, 800mL – Label Design May Vary|
|7||Jack Black – Nourishing Hair and Scalp Conditioner, 10 Fl Oz|
|8||Duke Cannon Supply Co. – News Anchor Power Clean Shampoo, Charcoal Shampoo (8 oz) Deep Clean and Daily Detoxifying Charcoal Shampoo|
|9||Anthony Mens Body Wash and Shampoo: Invigorating Rush 2-In-1 Liquid Gel Soap & Hair Shampoo – Pine Wood Scent Contains Eucalyptus Extract, Canadian Balsam & Birch Leaf 3.4 Fl. Oz|
|10||Innersense Organic Beauty – Natural Hydrating Cream Conditioner | Non-Toxic, Cruelty-Free, Clean Haircare (10oz)|
Cliganic USDA Organic Rosehip Seed Oil for Face, 100% Pure | Natural Cold Pressed Unrefined Non-GMO | Carrier Oil for Skin, Hair & Nails
- Special Ingredients:Rosehip Seed Oil
- Item Form:Oil
- Skin Type:Oily, Combination, Sensitive, Dry, Normal
- Age Range (Description):Adult
I bought my first bottle 2 months ago and I love it. I am about to get another one. I use it on my damp skin which is usually quite sensitive but I’ve had no issues. I love that it’s not too oily and absorbs quickly. I use about 1/2 of the dropper, 1-2 times daily. Menopause has me struggling with my skin care regimen but I wash with vitamin c, use the rosehip oil while my skin is still damp then my cocoa butter stick and I’m done. I hated running out of it so I will subscribe if I can.
I’ve bought rosehip oil before twice. I thought the smell was off with this brand but I shrugged it off. My friend smelled it and said omg this smells rancid. I decided to keep using it because I thought, it’s supposed to smell earthy right? My skin has broke out worse than ever. I purchased a different brand and lo and behold the smell is much lighter and pleasant, conforming my suspicion I paid for 4oz of rancid oil. I missed the return window but buyer beware.
I may be the only person on the planet that doesn’t love rosehip oil. I find it greasy. It’s moisturizing, but I didn’t see any other benefits. I’ll stick with argan oil, which soaks in better and moisturizes just as well.
MANIC PANIC Green Envy Hair Color Amplified 2PK
MANIC PANIC Green Envy Amplified Semi Permanent Hair Dye is a deep emerald green hair dye with a very slight blue tint
One of our most vibrant shades of green, this dye can add verdant highlights to virgin, unbleached hair, but we recommend using this shade over hair that’s been lightened to a light level 8 blonde or lighter
The Amplified line of semi-permanent hair color dye lasts 30% longer than the MANIC PANIC High Voltage Classic hair dye collection, leaving your lovely locks with a vibrant color that lasts 6 to 8 weeks
Choose from a range of more than 20 colors that offer vivid, bold results for all hair types
All MANIC PANIC hair dyes are free from gluten, ammonia, PPD, resorcinol and phthalates, packed in a Vegan formula
Every MANIC PANIC hair dye is PETA accredited, made in the USA and tested on celebrities – not animals
For best results, pre-lightened hair to a level 9 or 10 using MANIC PANIC Flash Lightning Bleach Kits
Then, brighten your mane within minutes with this blue hair color for men and women from MANIC PANIC
Hair dye results do vary, though, based on base color, porosity and hair type
Avoid using on hair with more than 10% grey coverage and read instructions included with the products
MANIC PANIC originated in 1977 as one of the first products sold at the Bespoke Boutique on St
Mark’s Place in NYC
The vivid shades, tints and hues stemmed from punk rock pioneers Tish and Snooky Bellomo, who transformed the beauty brand into a leading hair color revolution still going strong 40 years later
Tish and Snooky don’t just sell MANIC PANIC hair dye, they live it as they continue to perform regularly and showcase their vivid hair color on stage with legendary rock and roll acts
- Green Envy Hair Dye; A Deep Emerald Dye With A Very Slight Blue Tint; Our Most Vibrant Shade Of Green Can Add Verdant Highlights To Virgin And Unbleached Hair; For Best Results We Recommend Lightening Hair To A Light Level Eight Blonde Or Lighter
- Three Times The Pigment And Lasts Thirty Percent Longer Than The Classic High Voltage Line; Each Application Lasts Six To Eight Weeks; Ready To Use; No Developer Required
- Mixable Colors And Tones; All MANIC PANIC Hair Colors Are Safe To Mix To Create Custom Shades Making The Possibilities Of Shades Endless; Combine Any Formula With The Pastelizer To Create Soft On Trend Pastel Hues
- Cruelty Free Vegan Formula; This Color Cream Hair Dye Features Vegan Ingredients Tested On Celebrities Not Animals; Made In The USA; Hair Color Is PPD And Ammonia Free; Paraben Free; Gluten Free; Resorcinol Free; Phthalate Free And PETA Accredited
- For Best Results; Vibrant Color Results Are Best Achieved By Applying To Hair That Has Been Pre Lightened With MANIC PANIC Flash Lightning Bleach Kits; Bleaching Thoroughly To A Level Nine Or Ten Before Dyeing Is Recommended For The Best Results
The color before the the 5th wash is sooooo beautiful. The washout color isn’t that bad either as long as your bleached hair were done all the same tone and not too orange. I do understand its semi perm but geese I wish there were permanent bc the bleed out is heavy in every cold ass shower and no matter how many biolage or nexxus shamp/condi color protection i use….
Vibrant green with blue undertones. If you want a head of forest green, this is it. If you have brown hair like me, you will want to lighten to a blond before applying. I re-apply every week to keep it vibrant, and only let cold water run over it, if it’s hot water you can actually see the color fading as it washed down. If you have a light colored pillow, it will turn green from the color coming off during the night, so be careful. Other than that, I only get compliments on my “money” hair.
This is a VERY intense green. Like super duper intense. For the short time my job allowed it I was putting this on a bit at a time every week on a wide toothed comb to keep the color vibrant and let me tell you, it was glorious! No weird chemical smell, didn’t rip my hair out, my only complaint was that it did stain my tub green for a good month or so, but it eventually washed out with bleach.
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Blush Fragrance, 3 Count
- Hair Type:All, Normal
- Liquid Volume:20.19 Fluid Ounces
- Item Weight:0.4 Grams
Nice for freshening when not showering. Works well & out of the few ive tried this is the best dry shampoo. Scent is not bad but it’s those when u spray the can you kind of leave the room after spraying cause don’t want to inhale all of it.. but overall I’d recommend & always have one on hand.
Overall it works well for semi greasy hair but it does leave a residue. If your hair is really greasy it doesn’t help too much. If you dont rub it in enough it leaves white streaks. Smell is okay. Its cheaper than other dry shampoos so thats a plus.
I use this if I want to skip a shower or am traveling or need to do something before I shower. It’s very useful. I keep the large cans at home and use the small ones for travel. The pink cans have a very floral scented product. They don’t have a pink colored product. This doesn’t leave too much white residue on my dark brown hair. It will if my hair is super oily but that would probably happen with other dry shampoos. It’s a dry shampoo, not a miracle worker. It won’t clean super oily hair.
Stream2Sea Leave-In Hair Conditioner Detangles & Replenish Hair Moisture Natural Reef Safe Formula – Sulfate and Paraben Free with UV Protection 6 Ounce
Size:6 Fl Oz This leave-in conditioner revives shine to sun-damaged hair, thanks to an antioxidant blend of green tea, tulsi, and olive leaf extracts and wakame seaweed
Comb through wet hair to ease snarls or to protect color-treated strands from UV damage
Like all of Stream2Seas beauty products, the formula is biodegradable and wont harm the environment
- [ Natural Leave In Conditioner ] Is a light and non-greasy organic scalp strengthening formula to detangle hair and restores the natural shine in dry damaged hair following sun or salt water exposure. Our sunscreen moisturizer makes your hair soft and healthy.
- [ Lasting UV Protection ] Our leave in conditioner protects hair color from the suns harmful UV rays while improving strength and nourishing keratin proteins that replenish moisture to repair dry, frizzy and damaged hair.
- [ Safe for Our Waters ] Our Natural Conditioner is made from Biodegradable materials which make them perfectly safe for our oceans and great for the beach.
- [ Paraben & Sulfate Free Natural Hair Care ] Made with a powerful antioxidant blend of Green Tea, Tulsi, Wakame and Olive Oil this is the perfect conditioning treatment for dry damaged hair.
- [ Hair Care Products Made in the USA ] Our tubes are made from EcoConscious sugarcane resins. Our products only use ingredients that are biodegradable, paraben free, and reef safe.
keeps hair from tangling and being out of control after being in water
I’m a SCUBA diver and one of my biggest issues is how the sun, saltwater, and mask wreck my hair when diving. Up until I discovered this product I would slather Moroccan Oil through my hair after every dive in order to condition, detangler, and protect. Moroccan Oil is great but it is A.) Expensive and B.) Not reef safe. This is a great eco-conscious and reasonably priced product to use on the dive boat. I do wish it was a bit more aggressive in the detangling department, but I can understand why it isn’t. Many detanglers use bases like silicone that would not be eco-friendly. As a conditioner, it works nicely and smells fresh too. It will be a staple in my dive kit moving forward.
Absolutely love this leave-in conditioner!! I not only use it at home, I use it as a pre-treat before diving to make my long hair easier to comb through and to protect it from the salt and sun. Post dive, a little dab in the shower makes those salty tangles a breeze to comb through. Always leaves my hair feeling clean and soft without weighing it down at all.The fact that it has been scientifically proven to be “reef safe” makes it a must-have in my dive bag and shower. S2S, “Protect what you love”.
Unwined By HASK Beauty REPAIRING RED WINE 10-in-1 Leave-In Spray to nourish and strengthen damaged hair, safe for all hair types – Red Wine 10-in-1 Leave-In Spray
Scent:Red Wine | Size:8 Fl Oz (Pack of 2) HASK has bottled up everything you love about your daily indulgence to bring all its nourishing (and delicious) benefits to your hair
Thanks to the powerful antioxidant resveratrol found in grapes, the UNWINED collection nourishes and restores hair leaving dull strands revived
Inspired by white, rosé, red wines and champagne, the collection features nourishing wine extracts and intoxicating scents that work to tame frizz, protect, hydrate and strengthen and add shine
- Scent:Red Wine
- Item Form:Liquid
- Product Benefits:Shining, Strengthening, Detangle, Frizz Control, Breakage Control, Heat Protection
- Hair Type:Dry
I love this leave in spray! For starters it smells amazing – I dont get strawberry and watermelon but I do get a fruity, floral powder (similar to shower to shower body powder) it is a clean refreshing smell! This leaves my hair feeling so healthy too – it is a spray but the consistency is more like a light oil and hair cream mixed together. It gives a subtle shine and zero crunch factor. I love it! My hair hasnt felt this soft in a long time!
I love this stuff! Easy to comb hair after shower, leaves hair shiny and smells great!
This Leave-In Spray (in all scents) makes my hair so soft and has a lovely smell. I would not be able to detangle my hair or tame the frizz without it. 10/10 would recommend to someone with fine hair (which is what I personally have).
THEORIE Argan Oil Ultimate Restoring Conditioner – Rejuvenate & Moisturize – For All Hair Types – Sulfate Free – Safe for Color & Keratin Treated Hair, 800mL – Label Design May Vary
- BENEFITS: This Argan Oil Reforming Conditioner provides intense conditioning and hydration as it detangles and works aggressively to rebuild and strengthen the hair structure, all while enhancing sheen.
- INDICATION: For Severely Damaged, Unresponsive Hair.
- COLOR SAFE FORMULA: Safe for color and Keratin treated hair.
- NATURAL INGREDIENTS: Argania Spinosa Kernel Oil, Salvia Officinalis Oil, Boswellia Carterii Oil.
- FOR PROFESSIONAL RESULTS: Use with Argan Oil Ultimate Reform Shampoo.
Feels nice on hair but makes my scalp itchy 🙁
So far so good! I love the smell! But it seems to make my hair soft. I’m waiting to see if my hair will get repaired as it claims to do so, but for the time being, it’s a great conditioner that I switched to from my old one that I had used for years.
It smells great and works as describedI have several of their products and they all work very well
Jack Black – Nourishing Hair and Scalp Conditioner, 10 Fl Oz
- Brand:Jack Black
- Scent:Fragrance Free
- Hair Type:All
- Liquid Volume:10 Fluid Ounces
- Ingredients:Water (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil ) Extract*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Macrocystis Pyrifera (Kelp) Extract*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Peel Oil, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Mentha Arvensis Oil, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Hydrolyzed Lupine Protein, Hydrolyzed Silk, Biotin, (Organic) Glycerin*, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Symphytum Officinale Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Macrocystis Pyrifera Extract, Euterpe Oleracea Fruit Extract, Cysteine, Dimethicone, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Hyaluronic Acid, Sodium Hyaluronate, Menthoxypropanediol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Propylene Glycol, Polyquaternium-24, Phenoxyethanol *Certified OrganicWater (Aqua), Cetearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetrimonium Chloride, Panthenol, Ocimum Basilicum (Basil ) Extract*, Melaleuca Al…See more
So expensive, but sorted my scalp issues out, well at least kept them at bay whilst I was using the product. Now that I’ve ran out the problems returned almost immediately.
I haven’t found this to be a whole lot more effective than cheaper stuff—though it is marginally better, even for my dry damaged hair. However, it does feel great and smell wonderful. A luxury experience in the shower, for sure.
Light weight conditioning and pretty good detangler. Wanted something that would not weigh my long, fine hair down, this is it. Although I need to alternate with better conditioner so ends won’t dry out.
Duke Cannon Supply Co. – News Anchor Power Clean Shampoo, Charcoal Shampoo (8 oz) Deep Clean and Daily Detoxifying Charcoal Shampoo
DUKE CANNON NEWS ANCHOR POWER CLEAN CHARCOAL SHAMPOO, 8 FL
: A head of thick, healthy hair doesn’t happen by accident
Simple, routine maintenance is required to ensure it’s always ready for prime time
Duke Cannon’s News Anchor Power Clean Charcoal Shampoo is formulated to remove daily build-up, refresh the scalp, and hydrate down to the follicle
Pair with the Power Clean Mint Conditioner for award-winning hair
// A Portion of Proceeds Benefits U
Our products are never tested on animals, just bad interns
Made in the USA
- Brand:Duke Cannon Supply Co.
- Hair Type:Oily, Dry, Normal
- Liquid Volume:8 Fluid Ounces
- Ingredients:WATER (AQUA), SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, HYDRATED SILICA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, IRON OXIDES (CI 77499), MICA, PEG-75 LANOLIN, TITANIUM DIOXIDE (CI 77891), ZEA MAYS COB POWDER, CHARCOAL POWDER, BENZYL BENZOATE, LYRAL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, SORBIC ACID, AMINOMETHYL PROPANOL.WATER (AQUA), SODIUM LAURYL SULFATE, SODIUM LAURETH SULFATE, GLYCERYL CAPRYLATE/CAPRATE, HYDRATED SILICA, FRAGRANCE (PARFUM), ACRYLATES/C10-30 ALKYL ACRYLATE CROSSPOLYMER, IRON OXIDES (CI 7…See more
Even though it is a mens shampoo I use it. Gives me body and shine. A little pricey but worth it
It’s decent shampoo.
Anthony Mens Body Wash and Shampoo: Invigorating Rush 2-In-1 Liquid Gel Soap & Hair Shampoo – Pine Wood Scent Contains Eucalyptus Extract, Canadian Balsam & Birch Leaf 3.4 Fl. Oz
- Item Form:Gel
- Scent:Alpine Wood
- Skin Type:Normal
- Age Range (Description):Adult
Not the same as the old formula. I liked the other stuff better.
Cost too much.
It’s not really invigorating. It smells decent in the shower. Definitely washes off the crud from the day/workout… However, it leaves no trace once you step out of the shower…I just smell my own fresh and clean skin. If this is by design…it nails it. Unfortunately I expected some of the fragrance to stay with me after some light toweling. As a test, I scrubbed down 1 arm with my normal bar of soap, and the other with this product. So far, I still smell a faint trace of my soap…but truly very little (if any) of this product.Also, to the claims of invigorating…it’s really not. I have Paul Mitchell’s Tea Tree shampoo and find it has more appeal than this product. This product smells faintly like pine tree car fresheners – which may not be bad…but again, there is little trace of it once you dry off. For what you pay for this product, one would at least expect it to stay with you a bit longer.To sum it up…it leaves you wanting… I don’t feel ripped off, but I don’t feel like I got my money’s worth. I won’t be trying it again, nor recommending it. For $5 I’d stick with Old Spice body wash.
Innersense Organic Beauty – Natural Hydrating Cream Conditioner | Non-Toxic, Cruelty-Free, Clean Haircare (10oz)
- Scent:Sage, Vanilla
- Hair Type:All, Oily, Color Treated, Dry, Normal
- Liquid Volume:10 Fluid Ounces
- Ingredients:Water/aqua/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Stearalkonium Chloride, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary) Oil, Vanillin, Pogostemon Cablin Oil, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*, Sodium Benzoate, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Extract*, Theobroma Cacao (Cocoa) Seed Butter*, Potassium Sorbate, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Citric Acid, Cetyl Hydroxyethylcellulose, Linum Usitatissimum (Linseed) Seed Oil, Calophyllum Inophyllum (Tamanu) Oil*, Hydrolyzed Rice Protein, Plumeria Acutifolia (Monoi) Flower Extract, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Hydrolyzed Quinoa, Benzyl Alcohol, Taraxacum Officinale (Dandelion) Leaf Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Leaf Extract, Melissa Officinalis Leaf Extract, Linalool†, Limonene† *Certified Organic †A Natural Component Of Essential OilsWater/aqua/eau, Cetearyl Alcohol, Glycerin, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel*, Stearalkonium Chloride, Diheptyl Succinate, Capryloyl Glycerin, Cocos Nucifera*, Cananga Odorata Flower Oi…See more
My hair turned out very dry after using this conditioner. Just not what I expected.
I cannot stress enough how much innersense products(and a very good stylist that actually knows how to take care of curls) saved my hair. I had a horrible stylist a few years ago who fried my hair and insisted she needed to wet cut it. I asked for a trim and lost several inches and ended up with crispy straw like hair. Some tlc and innersense products brought life back to my curls. I know the products seem pricey, but they are absolutely worth it, and they’re so concentrated they really last. This is the first time in my life that i can actually listen to the pea sized amount recommendation. TRY IT!!!
I started using innersense about 4 years ago then switched to something else because it was too expensive. I have restarted using innersense for cleansing and conditioning again and it is definitely not the same. The conditioner does not condition and moisturized my hair like it use to and I have to use ALOT on my short hair.