It happened at least one time to all women that have ever spent time in the kitchen. But you might not expect such a thing to happen to a celebrity. You’d imagine they’d keep away from harm’s way every way they can. In the end that’s why they have so many people around them. Anyway, the mishap happened to Miley Cyrus who was taken to the emergency room after a cooking accident.
Do not mock the matter. Cooking accidents can be more dangerous than you’d imagine, and it’s not uncommon to cut yourself so badly with a knife that you’d need stitches. And that’s exactly what Miley Cyrus went through the other days. Her bloody cooking accident was so bad she had to be taken to the emergency room and given stitches. And at blame for all of this was a cursed blender.
Miley Cyrus, the 19-year-old songstress, was seen yesterday leaving her home in Toluca Lake, the San Fernando Valley, with a bloody finger. The photo was taken by Star Feine and a close up shows that Miley was not exactly too happy with what was going on. She later tweeted the snap: “as you can tell by the horrible faces I’m making I obviously didn’t know they were there. Pretty messed up following me to ER”.
Miley was accompanied to the hospital by her mom, grandmother and boyfriend Liam Hemsworth. I bet you’d love a similar treatment when you cut yourself in the kitchen chopping onions. But that’s the difference between a stay-at-home mom and a young celebrity.
Yesterday, Miley comforted her fans about the cooking accident and the trip to the emergency room: “I’m all stitched up & have on a splint so I’m good”.
According to a rep that talked on behalf of Miley, the actress and singer “cut her finger while cooking. Had to get a few stitches. She’s doing fine”.
A few weeks ago, Miley Cyrus announced everyone she was undertaking a gluten free diet and recommended others should give that a try. So, it makes you wonder, what delicious gluten free dish was she cooking with the cursed blender that resulted in a bloody finger.