|1||Lanolips 101 Ointment Multipurpose Superbalm Coconutter – Natural Healing Moisturizer with Lanolin – Restore + Repair Cracked Lips, Cuticles, Elbows + Dry Skin – Fragrance-Free Balm (10g / 0.35oz)|
|2||Lanolips 101 Ointment Multipurpose Superbalm Duo – Natural Healing Moisturizer with Lanolin – Great for Cracked Lips, Cuticles + Dry Skin – Works as a Nipple Cream – Fragrance-Free (2x 15g / 0.52oz)|
|3||MOTHER MADE Vitamin E Vegan Lip Sleeping Treatment for Dry, Chapped Lips, 0.46 oz | Hydrating & Nourishing Natural Lip Balm with Organic Shea Butter, Plant Wax, Collagen Booster for Plumper Pout|
Lanolips 101 Ointment Multipurpose Superbalm Coconutter – Natural Healing Moisturizer with Lanolin – Restore + Repair Cracked Lips, Cuticles, Elbows + Dry Skin – Fragrance-Free Balm (10g / 0.35oz)
- Ultra pure Lanolin hydrates extremely dry & chapped lips, skin patches, cuticles, elbows & more. This ointment is not greasy or sticky so you could even use it as a nipple cream with nursing infants.
- Our cult classic 101 Ointment is a natural and effective alternative to common petroleum-based balms by using pure Aussie Lanolin.
- All our products are made with Lanolin – a deeply moisturizing oil naturally occurring in sheep’s wool. Lanolin mimics the skin’s own oils to heal and hydrate and is so safe doctors recommend it to treat burns.
- Lanolin is a natural, renewable and sustainable resource – it’s a by-product of wool washing. Sheep’s wool grows continuously, so they need to be shorn each and every year.
- No petrolatum. No parabens. No artificial fragrance. No mineral oil. No sulfates. No PEG’s. No animal cruelty. No more dry skin.
I heard of this…I also thought it’s expensive but my desperation for healing cracked and dry lips 💋 lead me to buy it and NO REGRETS. This is a great product in my opinion and a great investment for your lips. I don’t like the price but understand a little goes a long way, when you squeeze it out the tube. So it will last as well. See my picture I put a little each time I apply. The ointment is thick and it smells wonderful
I’m torn with this lip ointment. Ive been trying to replace Ava Bite Intensive Lip Ointment since they made it vegan and removed the lanolin ingredient. That one was awesome! Since then, I have tried 10 different brands, ranging from $2-30. This one I think performs the best out of them. However, my lips are still chapped, even after months of use, it’s just not as chapped as the other brands. Also, the coconut favor is god awful! When it’s hot and you want to apply, so much runs out and leaves this awful film taste.
As everyone else has stated they have used a billion chapsticks/moisturizers. So have I. I have also loved in multiple climates and traveled. As soon as I put this on within an hour I could tell the difference between this and everything else I’ve used. Hydrated, smoother, softer lips. It stayed on without feeling tacky or sticky. It didn’t attract every hair on my head like static. And even after hours of wear as it sank into my skin it left my lips plump and soft. Went ahead and bought four more for all my hiding places.
Lanolips 101 Ointment Multipurpose Superbalm Duo – Natural Healing Moisturizer with Lanolin – Great for Cracked Lips, Cuticles + Dry Skin – Works as a Nipple Cream – Fragrance-Free (2x 15g / 0.52oz)
- Item Form:Ointment
- Skin Type:Dry, Mature, Normal
- Skin Tone:All
- Material Type Free:Oil Free, Fragrance Free, Petrolatum Free, Sulfate Free, Polyethylene Glycol Free, Paraben Free
I love these balms. Having a propolis allergy makes it difficult to find good lip products. No scent and moisturizers well.
Used on lips
MOTHER MADE Vitamin E Vegan Lip Sleeping Treatment for Dry, Chapped Lips, 0.46 oz | Hydrating & Nourishing Natural Lip Balm with Organic Shea Butter, Plant Wax, Collagen Booster for Plumper Pout
This vegan lip mask is a deeply nourishing and moisturizing plant-based lip butter with a creamy and soft texture for dry, cracked lips
Formulated with shea butter, vitamin E, and natural oils, it soothes and replenishes the moisture your lips
- ✅NOURISHING LIP CARE – Blended with Eco-cert Organic Shea Butter and a cocktail of herbal wax & plant oils, this rich, creamy overnight lip therapy transforms your dry, chapped lips to extra-soft, glosser healthy lips either after sleeping or throughout the day
- ✅YOUNGER-LOOKING, PLUMP POUT – Packed only with vegan anti-oxidants, such as Vitamin E, PhytoCollagen, and proprietary White Lupeol, the advanced anti-aging formula helps reduce the look of wrinkles and file lines of aged lips boosting natural collagen, and repair damages of lips
- ✅VEGAN LIP SKINCARE FOR BOTH MEN & WOMEN – Without having a color tint and its plant-based butter, wax, and oils, this lip enhancer is safe & suitable for all genders, ages, and skin types. Proprietary Micro Apple Water containing Malic Acid helps mildly peel off from flaky lips for smooth & soft lips while sleeping
- ✅24-HOUR MOISTURIZING – Use throughout the day to help maintain softlips or at night for extra nourishment & hydration while you sleep for amazingly velvety, silky lips in the morning
- ✅WHO IS MOTHER MADE? – Korean Clean Skincare with effective products based on 🌿MOTHER nature + 🧪Cosmetic Science. We develop simple yet versatile formulas without any harmful preservatives. Worry-free, Vegan-friendly, Cruelty-free, Eco-friendly, and Skincare
This lip balm feels fresh and hydrating. Not oily or greasy, just smooth. I started using this on my lips after getting sunburned and it was very soothing. Does not have any obnoxious smells or tastes.
Thick, rich, extremely moisturizing lip product with a very slight scent that I didn’t notice after putting it on. You only need a little and it’s my new favorite! Similar texture to Kiehl’s lip balm #1.
There is one small jar of vegan lip balm in this package along with a plastic scoop to extract a small amount for application. This balm can be used overnight or just like lip balm during the day. It glides on and goes on shiny and is very moisturizing. It is not plumping, nor do I care about such a feature.This is very nice lip balm and I like the shine. It is scentless and tasteless.The current price of $20 is costly for this.