|1||AQUAGE SeaExtend Strengthening Conditioner, Luxurious Conditioner Prevents Haircolor Fade and Thermal Styling Damage, UVA/UVB Sunscreen Helps Prevent Fading|
|2||Shuga Hair Care Aerosol Leave-In Conditioner 8oz for all hair types w/ Shuga Complex|
|3||L’Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Conditioner, for Dry or Dull Hair, Conditioner with Camellia Flower Oils, for Intense Hydration, Shine, and Silkiness, 28 Fl; Oz|
|4||Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner 10.1 oz, System 1-6 with Peppermint Oil for Fine/Natural and Color/Chemically-Treated Hair with Thinning|
|5||ColorProof SuperPlump Volumizing Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair, 8.5 oz|
|6||AQUAGE SeaExtend Silkening Conditioner, 5 Oz, Luxurious Conditioner Prevents Haircolor Fade and Thermal Styling Damage, SeaExtend Formula Seals Color In|
|7||Aussie Miracle Volume Conditioner with Plum & Bamboo for Fine Hair, 30.4 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4)|
|8||L’Oreal Paris EverStrong Thickening Sulfate Free Conditioner, Thickens + Strengthens, For Thin, Fragile Hair, with Rosemary Leaf, 8.5 Ounces (Packaging May Vary)|
|9||Aussie Hair Conditioner Miracle Volume, 12.1 Oz|
|10||BIOLAGE Volumebloom Conditioner | Weightless Moisture for Long-Lasting Voluminous Hair | Paraben-Free | for Fine Hair|
AQUAGE SeaExtend Strengthening Conditioner, Luxurious Conditioner Prevents Haircolor Fade and Thermal Styling Damage, UVA/UVB Sunscreen Helps Prevent Fading
The perfect conditioner to prepare for straight styling. If you have naturally curly/wavy hair, it weighs it down enough to make blow drying easier. Don’t use if you want your natural curl/wave to come out with air drying.
Shuga Hair Care Aerosol Leave-In Conditioner 8oz for all hair types w/ Shuga Complex
Aerosol allows for an even, fine mist that is unlike any leave-in conditioner you have used before! Non-silicone aerosol conditioner, de-tangler for dry or wet hair Formulated for multi-porosity hair – naturally or chemically highlighted Fortifies with Antioxidants and Vitamins A, C and E Yogurt proteins and natural plant and milk sugars in Shuga Complex are delivered deep into the hair’s cortex using nanotechnology to restore and rebuild integrity and strength
- Aerosol spray leave in conditioner
I love this product! Leaves my hair smelling wonderful, feeling soft and manageable. I’ve been using it for years and it’s my favorite.
Used this to efficiently condition my hair as a leave in 2nd conditioner after I condition it during the normal wash ca& condition routine. It smells like fruit I love it. Leaves my hair smelling great.
I have been using this leave in conditioner for years. It was originally a gift along with a flat iron. It helps keep the shine in my hair besides deterring heat damage left by blow dryers, curling and flat irons. I used to have to buy it from certain saloons but it was good to be able to buy it on Amazon.
L’Oreal Paris Elvive Extraordinary Oil Nourishing Conditioner, for Dry or Dull Hair, Conditioner with Camellia Flower Oils, for Intense Hydration, Shine, and Silkiness, 28 Fl; Oz
Style:Conditioner L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil Conditioner hydrates, nourishes and conditions to transform dry, lifeless hair to soft and lustrous in just one wash
* For best results, use L’Oreal Paris Extraordinary Oil shampoo and conditioner together for hair that is sumptuously soft, lightweight, and brilliantly shiny
• Conditioner for dry, lifeless hair • Eliminates dryness in just 1 wash when you use the complete system of shampoo, conditioner, and treatment • With Luscious, Lightweight Oils • Deep nourishment without the weight *When using full system of shampoo, conditioner, and treatment vs
a non-conditioning shampoo
Packaging may vary, what you receive may not be what is reflected on site
- Brand:L’Oreal Paris
- Hair Type:Dry, Fine, Normal
- Liquid Volume:894 Milliliters
- Ingredients:AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, BENZOIC ACID, TRIDECETH-6, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, POTASSIUM HYDROXIDE, ARGININE, GLUTAMIC ACID, SERINE, CETRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM HYDROLYZED WHEAT PROTEIN, BENZYL SALICYLATE, BENZYL ALCOHOL, GLYCINE SOJA OIL / SOYBEAN OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL / SUNFLOWER SEED OIL, ALPHA-ISOMETHYL IONONE, HYDROXYCITRONELLAL, CHAMOMILLA RECUTITA EXTRACT / MATRICARIA FLOWER EXTRACT, CI 19140 / YELLOW 5, PHYLLANTHUS EMBLICA FRUIT EXTRACT, CI 15985 / YELLOW 6, CI 14700 / RED 4, TOCOPHEROL.AQUA / WATER / EAU, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, BEHENTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, AMODIMETHICONE, PARFUM / FRAGRANCE, ISOPROPYL ALCOHOL, PHENOXYETHANOL, COCOS NUCIFERA OIL / COCONUT OIL, BENZOIC ACI…See more
Smells amazing texture is nice and thick and creamy only thing I have to say bottle came busted and leaking it didn’t leak a lot but yeah the lid and the bottle from the neck were both broken a bit upsetting seems like driver just tossed it by my door that’s why it broke ….
L’Oréal is the best conditioner on the market. I am older so I have to frequently dye my hair and my hair is naturally very curly so my hair looks dried out even with other more expensive brands or that number one on the market that everyone buys. This is the same price. At my age to be told my hair is beautiful is a rare feat
I have tried many of hair products with no luck on managing my dry hair but after trying this shampoo my hair was amazingly soft and instantly deranged! It is a great value as well and a little goes a long way. I went through a very hard year last year and didn’t have shampoo and damaged my hair with split ends and nothing helped besides Loreal Paris Elvive!😍 Highly recommended!
Nioxin Scalp Therapy Conditioner 10.1 oz, System 1-6 with Peppermint Oil for Fine/Natural and Color/Chemically-Treated Hair with Thinning
- Hair Type:Fine
- Liquid Volume:10.1 Fluid Ounces
- Ingredients:Aqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Quaternium-18, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mentha Piperita Oil, Mentha Arvensis Leaf Oil, Menthol, Glyceryl Stearate, Oleyl Alcohol, Methylparaben, PEG-2M, Propylparaben, Polysorbate 60, EDTA, Propylene Glycol, Citric Acid, Limonene, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Silica, Cystine Bis-PG-Propyl Silanetriol, Biotin, Lecithin, Niacinamide, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Paradisi Peel Extract, Humulus Lupulus Flower Extract, Urtica Dioica Leaf Extract, Faex Extract, BHT, Acer Saccharum Extract, Citrus Limon Peel Extract, Saccharum Officinarum Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Leaf Extract, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis Fruit Extract, CI 42090, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium BenzoateAqua, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Quaternium-18, Stearyl Alcohol, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Hydroxyethylcell…See more
- Item Dimensions LxWxH:2.36 x 1.77 x 8.62 inches
I love this line of products but the conditioner had leaked all over the plastic bag and only had very little in bottle. The shampoo was closed tight and I just washed bottle off. So that is why I am doing a replacement on conditioner only. Thank you for your help. Ame in a plastic bag in a bubble bag. Dont know if it was dropped.or not in transit great product though
I have allergies and sensitive skin, so I have to be careful about the products I use. This conditioner did not cause any adverse effects on me.This conditioner has a very mild minty scent. It causes a cooling sensation on the scalp. My hair feels nice, but I don’t know if I’d say it feels $24 nice. I think I’ll stick with my regular, cheaper conditioner.
The formula seems to have changed, and I read it’s now made in Mexico. The product does NOT tingle on the scalp like it used to, which another reviewer remarked also. It does leave my hair smooth, but I miss the tingling action.
ColorProof SuperPlump Volumizing Conditioner for Color-Treated Hair, 8.5 oz
- Brand:ColorProof Evolved Color Care
- Scent:Madagascar Vanilla Essence
- Hair Type:Fine
- Liquid Volume:8.5 Fluid Ounces
- Ingredients:PLEASE SEE ILS SENT OVER
Great product leaves hair feeling soft
I really like this shampoo.. I feel it keeps the color from fading and gives my hair a nice shine. But then again I do use a ton of other products on my hair ie. Moroccan il, Josie Maran oils etc to keep my hair nice and shiny.I was a Pureology user but switch to this brand.. So far so good.. No complaints so far. Already bought another shampoo and conditioner set in larger size.
heavier conditioner than I would have thought.
AQUAGE SeaExtend Silkening Conditioner, 5 Oz, Luxurious Conditioner Prevents Haircolor Fade and Thermal Styling Damage, SeaExtend Formula Seals Color In
- Hair Type:All, Color Treated, Dry, Chemically Treated, Curly, Fine, Straight
- Liquid Volume:5 Fluid Ounces
- Ingredients:Kelp extract
- Item Dimensions LxWxH:7.5 x 5.75 x 8.25 inches
Excellent product, Excellent brand.
Very good conditioner
I was nervous about buying beauty products online because I have heard about issues with counterfeit products on Amazon, but I’m pleasantly surprised. Well packaged. Shampoo has same smell, color and consistency of Aquage that I have purchased in salons. No red flags with the product labeling. Appears legitimate. Used once so far and very satisfied. I have really coarse frizzy hair and I love this conditioner.
Aussie Miracle Volume Conditioner with Plum & Bamboo for Fine Hair, 30.4 Fluid Ounce (Pack of 4)
For fine Hair – Aussie Paraben-Free Miracle Volume Conditioner with Plum & Bamboo, 30
4 fl oz
- PERFECT FOR flat hair
- USE IT TO condition and add volume
- INFUSED WITH Kakadu plum and bamboo
- SMELLS LIKE tropical fruits and white flowers
- FREE OF parabens & stress
Idk what I’ll do without them conditioners
L’Oreal Paris EverStrong Thickening Sulfate Free Conditioner, Thickens + Strengthens, For Thin, Fragile Hair, with Rosemary Leaf, 8.5 Ounces (Packaging May Vary)
Style Name:Conditioner – pack of 1 L’Oral Paris EverStrong Thickening sulfate free conditioner hydrates and fortifies fine hair for thicker looking hair after the 1st wash
The system injects strength, reinforcing hair to be 15X stronger*
Strengthening Rosemary leaf leaves thin hair looking full and healthy
Our formulas are especially gentle on color treated hair
There are no harsh sulfates, salts or surfactants that can strip, dull and damage hair
Experience a purely sensorial lush, luxurious lather and a fresh aromatic fragrance that conditions
• Fortifies Thin Hair • Sulfate Free • Anti-Breakage • Rosemary Leaf *System of shampoo, conditioner, and treatment vs
non-conditioning shampoo Apply to wet hair and massage gently into a thick lather
Follow with EverStrong Thickening conditioner
- Sulfate-Free Thickening Conditioner: Promote thicker-looking hair with this strengthening anti-breakage conditioner for thin fragile hair prone to breakage; This formula is sulfate-free, salt-free, and surfactant-free
- Fortify Thin Hair: Sulfate Free Formula with Rosemary Extract, EverStrong Thickening shampoo and conditioner inject strength into thin hair, and are safe for use on color-treated hair
- The EverStrong Thickening System: For best results, use EverStrong Thickening shampoo and conditioner in tandem, for a nourishing hair care system that fortifies thin, fragile hair
- Why Sulfate Free: Sulfates are cleansing agents that help breakdown oil, dirt, and build up on the scalp and hair; But some sulfates can be harsh and stripping; Our sulfate-free shampoos and conditioners are non-stripping and made for color-treated hair
- Complete The Look: Try with EverStrong Break Proof Lotion for split-end repair, and defense against UV and heat damage
This is a sulfate-free product. I started reading about how much damage certain chemicals do to your hair and tried a couple of sulfate-free brands before sticking with this one. I’ve been using the Everstrong shampoo and conditioner for about a year, now. My hair always feels bouncy and healthy. I’m not sure if it made it thicker, but my hope is that the sulfate-free formula is preventing further damage. I really like the scent, and I get compliments on how my hair smells all the time. It’s sort of a minty scent, so I think it’s appropriate for men and women.
I do feel that this system is good for those of us allergic to sodium laurel sulfates. My scalp does not itch after use.The scent of the shampoo is pleasant and I do feel like it strengthened my thinning hair, so I will continue to use the shampoo. 5 stars for the shampoo.However the scent of the conditioner is manly and is so strong it gagged me….then the odor lingers for, so far, more than 36 hours and I find it very unpleasant. I will not use the conditioner again. < 1 star for the conditioner.
I’m realistic and I don’t expect a shampoo to fortify my hair and prevent it from breaking. But I have thin hair and I expect a shampoo for thin hair to give my hair grip and don’t make it flat. This shampoo gives grip and texture to the hair, but also it makes it a little harsh to the touch. It works `better` if I use a more moisturizer conditioner and styling cream afterwards.The shampoo itself cleanses very well the scalp from build-up and it didn’t cause me any dandruff (an issue with other shampoos for me). It’s also gentle enough to not irritate my scalp.It’s a thick shampoo that makes a luxurious rich lather with minimum product (very cost effective).But I hate the scent of this shampoo and it’s way too strong. It’s not even the rosemary, it has a minty scent that I just can’t get over. The scent of the shampoo doesn’t linger, but paired with the conditioner it’s worse. Definitely would recommend trying to see if you enjoy the scent before buying.
Aussie Hair Conditioner Miracle Volume, 12.1 Oz
Aussie Miracle volume Conditioner sets the volume to 10 and your look to 11
The lightweight formula is infused with Cacadu Plum and bamboo and easily absorbs into strands for the right amount of softness with over-the-top body
After shampooing, smooth it on your hair, Rinse and enjoy the amazing scent as you prepare your style To reach unforgettable heights
- Hair Type:Fine
- Liquid Volume:360 Milliliters
- Ingredients:Water, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Fragrance, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Bis-Aminopropyl Dimethicone, Benzyl Alcohol, Cetearyl Alcohol, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Glyceryl Stearate, Polysorbate 60, Citric Acid, EDTA, Oleyl Alcohol, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, MethylisothiazolinoneWater, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Terminalia Ferdinandiana Fruit Extract, Bambusa Vulgaris Shoot Extract, Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Extract, Fragrance, Stearyl Alcohol, Quaternium-18, Bis-Amin…See more
- Item Dimensions LxWxH:1.87 x 2.94 x 8.5 inches
Hubby loves the smell of my hair and my hair doesn’t get oily to fast compared to other brands
This product softens hair and adds volume, and smells great I have had several people say your hair smells so fresh and clean!
I purchased this on accident; I wanted shampoo but bought this instead. Normally I wear a leave in treatment in lieu of a rinse out conditioner because I have fine hair and its enough. Most conditioners make my hair heavy and flat.This product works magically. My ends were so smooth and shiny. It looks like I got a keratin treatment. I used less of my leave in conditioner (I use It’s-a-10). My hair was easier to derange (I use tangle teaser brush). I let it air dry because I rarely use a hair dryer; less is more for my fine hair because it damages easily, and especially when its wet.My husband used it on his slightly more textured hair and he said it was magical too.
BIOLAGE Volumebloom Conditioner | Weightless Moisture for Long-Lasting Voluminous Hair | Paraben-Free | for Fine Hair
Love the smell.
I have very fine hair and had a hard time finding a shampoo and conditioner that could give me the volume I wanted without weighing my hair down. This is the best for very fine/thin hair. My hair stays super soft and it smells fantastic, without being weighed down. Hands down worth every penny.
You have to take the cap off and then attempt to scoop it out with anything handy. Smells nice and does it’s job.