|1||Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 16 Ounce|
|2||Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar 4.5 Oz (Pack of 6)|
|3||Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin – 8 fl oz (Pack of 2)|
Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion, Fragrance Free, 16 Ounce
Size:16 Fl Oz (Pack of 1) CETAPHIL cleanser was formulated for dermatologists as a gentle, non-irritating cleanser for even the most sensitive skin
Unlike soap, CETAPHIL is completely non-alkaline, non-comedogenic, and fragrance free
Soothes and softens as it cleanses, helping the skin retain needed moisture
Use for face, hands, and the entire body
Also an excellent cleanser for the delicate skin of babies
- Originally formulated for dermatologists; gentle on your skin and sensitive to your skin’s needs, making it excellent for daily facial cleansing
- The optimal choice for patients with skin conditions; non-soap, neutral pH formulations leave no irritating residue and are non-comedogenic
- Clinically proven to be four times less irritating than Dove bar, and contains the humectant propylene glycol, which helps enhance hydration of the stratum corneum
- Cetaphil is manufactured by Galderma Laboratories, a major benefactor of the Dermatology Foundation, helping to fund critical dermatology research
Great lotion we always buy it from Amazon. Better price here superior unscented product
better bargain than Cerave Lotion, but don’t like as well.
This moisturizer is very lightweight to me and I can only use it during the spring/summer. The moisturizer is not ideal for me in the fall/winter because it does not give me that extra ‘umph’ I need to combat dryness in colder weather.Unfortunately, this does not have spf but because it is lightweight, I can layer this with another lightweight lotion that does during the warmer months without feeling greasy or oily.
Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar 4.5 Oz (Pack of 6)
5 Ounce (Pack of 6) Designed for dry, sensitive skin, Cetaphil Gentle Cleansing Bar cleanses without irritation and moisturizes as it cleans to leave skin hydrated, smooth, and soft
This mild, soap free bar is free of harsh detergents that might dry or irritate your skin, is ideal for all over body cleansing, and is gentle enough for children
It also maintains skin’s natural moisture barrier without stripping its natural protective oils or emollients
- Soap free, detergent free formula gently cleanses skin
- Mild All Over Cleansing Bar Rinses Easily
- Moisturizes As It Cleans to Leave Skin Restored of Its Natural Protective Oils and Emollients
- This Is Not an Anti Bacterial Soap
- Cleanses without irritation or dryness
It’s good doesn’t make your skin dry but doesn’t really moisturize it neither. I have dry skin so keep that in mind. Fragrance free which is good because it’s hypoallergenic. Go for it
Scent was way too strong. Works well tho.
I’ve used Cetaphil soap for a while now and always like the scent. The last pack I bought, however, the scent is not the same and I dislike that it smells like ivory soap or similar to it. I don’t think I will order this product online again.
Cetaphil Daily Facial Cleanser, Normal to Oily Skin – 8 fl oz (Pack of 2)
This effective yet gentle facial cleanser was originally formulated for dermatologists to keep normal to oily skin clean and healthy
Removes surface oils, dirt and makeup without leaving skin tight or overly dry
Rinses clean without leaving any pore-clogging residue
Gentle enough for everyday use
- Skin Type:Oily
- Ingredients:Water, Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Masking Fragrance, Panthenol, PEG-60 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Disodium EDTA, Methylparaben.Water, Glycerin, PEG-200 Hydrogenated Glyceryl Palmate, Butylene Glycol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Acrylates/Steareth-20 Methacrylate Copolymer, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Sodium Laureth Sulfate, Phenoxyethanol, Maskin…See more
- Item Weight:1.2 Pounds
Excellent product, recommended by my dermatologist.Great service for the seller
I found this product to be very good for Rosacea. It’s mild.
Arrived as described and works great at cleaning skin.