It took one season of “Dancing with the Stars” for Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler to get engaged again. Well, maybe more than that. The couple who first got engaged earlier this year and then, just weeks after, dropped the news that they have split, have decided to give marriage plans another try.
An overjoyed Kristin Cavallari wrote on Twitter on Wednesday a short message announcing her engagement to Jay Cutler. Her second one, actually. “This time it’s official. Jay and I are engaged again :)”, the text said. She later confirmed to Us Weekly that the news in 100 percent true.
On Tuesday, the blonde was spotted wearing the wedding ring again. The couple, who announced the biggest celebrity wedding ever, cancelled the walking-down-the aisle-plans in July. Since “Dancing with the Stars”, Cutler has been in the audience to support Cavallari several times. And it often happened that when she danced, the cameras would stay on him, too. She says that she had nothing to do with that. “I don’t direct where the camera goes.”
An unnamed source told Us Weekly that the last time they broke-up, it was Jay leaving her. He “dumped her out of nowhere”, leaving her “blindsided”. A couple of weeks after the announcement of calling off the engagement, the two returned all their gifts. If the guests still have them and they are still untouched, they have another opportunity of making the same gift to the ones for which it was meant to be in the first place.
Regarding to the Scott Disick affair speculations, Kristin says that they are not true. Even though the Kardashians did not deny the affair, the former “Hills” star says that she never hooked up with Kourtney Kardashian’s boyfriend.