Rex Tillerson: Assad’s reign in Syria ‘coming to an end’: US hopes Russia will abandon Syria

Today secretary of state Rex Tillerson is heading to Moscow for meetings with top officials. Now one of the big questions on the table did the Russians know about this Syrian chemical attack before it happened.

A new report claims that they did!

And how do Americans feel about that U.S. strike. Well a new ABC News and Washington Post poll suggests most support it,  but only by a small margin a very close race there.

Secretary of State lands there this morning after meeting with allies in Europe where he called on Russia for not keeping its promise to eliminate Syria’s chemical weapons.

Rex Tillerson states:

Stockpiles and continued use demonstrate that Russia has failed in its responsibility to deliver its 2013 commitment. It is unclear whether Russia failed to take this obligation seriously or Russia has been in competition with this distinction doesn’t much matter to the dead.

There had been some concern during Clinton’s confirmation that he would be soft on Russia but he’s going to Moscow with a very tough message.

He clearly has a tough message for Russia. Rex Tillerson saying this morning that Russia needs to take a hard look at its relationship with Assad asking whether siding with such an unreliable partners in Russia’s best interest.

Now the Russians have said that their support for Syria is not unconditional. and the relationship with the U.S. is lower than it was during the Cold War and that was even before the chemical weapons attack and before the U.S. missile strikes.

Still this morning in regards to the meeting the Russians declare:

 We expect constructive cooperation rather than confrontation alleviating tensions rather than escalating them.

Russians also said he would not be meeting with President Putin that means he’s the first secretary of state who won’t be meeting with a Russian leader on his first visit.

Now we have this new question about whether Russia knew about the chemical weapons attack before it happened?

We have some story saying that they did know that the Russians were aware of this chemical attack was about to happen. White House is saying at this time there is no U.S. intelligence community consensus that Russia had for knowledge of the Syrian chemical attack.

So the White House is denying that. But we don’t know whether or not some of the 17 intelligence agencies actually do believe Russia was.
The secretary also firming up his anti-Assad stance saying it’s clear to all of us that the reign of Assad’s family is coming to an end.

We’ve heard those mixed messages. What we don’t know is exactly what they mean by that and what will happen next?
              Let us know what do you think about this in the comments!

San Bernardino school shooting: Teacher and 8-year-old student dead

San Bernardino school shooting left teacher and 2 boys dead

Here is what we know about the San Bernardino school shooting

That tragic shooting at an elementary school in California. The shooter targeted his estranged wife a teacher at the school killing her before turning the gun on himself.

An 8 year old was also killed in the gunfire and a fourth victim a 9 year old was injured and is now in stable condition. There were 15 kids in that classroom and there was a special education classroom. Authorities say that two little boys had gotten behind their teacher when the shooting happened.

They had nothing to do with the couple who had been married just three short months and they had recently separated.

Police say this man 53 year old Cedric Anderson checked in at the front desk of Northpark Elementary in San Bernardino at about 10:30 a.m. Monday morning saying he needed to drop something off for Karen Smith, his estranged wife and a teacher at the school.

Sedgwick entered the classroom without saying anythingand armed with a large caliber revolver. Opened fire on his wife.
The school immediately going on lockdown.  Students evacuated hand in hand as heavily armed officers and SWAT teams arrived on scene within minutes.

Today’s been a nightmare for sure but it would be hours before parents and children were reunited.

Five year old Cindy Dougherty was in class down the hall when the shooting started:

I didn’t know what was happening and I just wanted to go home.

Smith and 8 year old Jonathan Martinez did not survive. The other student a 9 year old boy is in stable condition this morning.

Authorities later searching a home in nearby Riverside where the once happy couple live.  Police haven’t said why Anderson it may have targeted his wife, but are shedding light on his dark past including a history of domestic violence weapons and drug charges.

The teacher’s mother telling ABC News that her daughter knew something was wrong and that she tried to get out of her marriage. North Park Elementary School will be closed for the next two days.

So tragic. 

Melania Trump Doesn’t Like to be a First Lady

Melania Trump has definitely kept the media attention lately. The First Lady, the wife of US President Donald Trump, is said to be quite unhappy with her new role. It has recently been reported that Melania is struggling with her new role, since she has never been in such a position before.

The news was reported by Us Weekly, which claimed that Melania is quite unhappy with her life now. Furthermore, the report indicated that Melania is not ready for all the responsibilities that come with being the First Lady of the United States. The claims were actually made by a friend of the First Lady, stylist Philip Bloch, who talked to Us Weekly about Melania’s feelings towards her new life.

“This life wasn’t her dream. It was Donald [Donald Trump]’s,” Philip Bloch claimed. “Truthfully, it’s a lot to cope with.” Bloch also claimed that Melania was quite affected by the fact that she was impersonated by Gigi Hadid during the American Music Awards. A Melania friend also said that she is not used to being so exposed to public backlashes and it is quite difficult for her to get used to this.

However, this may not be all. Melania was also affected by the fact that she was accused of trying to get money from the Daily Mail after she filed a lawsuit against the tabloid. Melania sued the Daily Mail following the publishing of a false story about her. The story was published in August 2016 and claimed that Melania used to work as an escort. The site later decided to retract the story and issued an apology.

However, Melania claimed that this affected her business and her image, but she was later accused of using her public position to get money from the Daily Mail. “Melania is unhappy with how her life ended up. She is miserable,” an alleged family friend also said. Well, this may actually be the reason why Melania is spending most of her time in her apartment and avoids going out too much. She remained in New York with her son.

Google CEO Sundar Pichai writes back to 7 Years old Girl, who wants a job

Google CEO Sundar Pichai writes back to girl, 7, who wants a job

A 7 years old girl from Hereford, UK, who sent a letter to Google asking for a job was astonished to receive a response from the general manager Sundar Pichai, reports Thursday Telegraph.

The idyllic image of technology giant  in Silicon Valley, as an amusement park of corporate life with slides between offices and carts karting, captivated Chloe Bridgewater imagination  who decided to apply for a job at Google.

Chloe Bridgewater , 7-year girl was delighted to receive a response from Sundar Pichai, as shown by her father, Chris, in a message on Linkedin, which went viral.

If you continue to work hard and follow your dreams, you can achieve what you want,” writes Google chief in its response .

I look forward to receiving your application for the job when you finish school! :)” He wrote in his letter confirmed by Business Insider.

Chloe’s father explained that his daughter had lost her confidence after an accident suffered a few years ago and that the letter has delighted her.

It is now more eager to do well in school and work for Google,.

Miss Honduras Found Dead

Only a few days before taking the flight to London, Miss Honduras, Maria Jose Alvarado and her sister Sofia went missing. Unfortunately, now police reports revealed that that they found the bodies of the star and her sister, buried near the spa where they disappeared.

The tragic news was revealed about six days after the two girls went missing. Police reports revealed that they are still waiting for the confirmation that the two bodies belong to Maria Jose Alvarado and her sister Sofia. 

It has been revealed that the police is now investigating what might have happened to the 19 year old Miss World contestant and they have already started questioning people. On Monday, the cops took into custody Sofia’s boyfriend, Plutarco Ruiz, but also another man, Aris Maldonado. The two women were last seen getting into a car, without license plate, as they were leaving a friend’s birthday party. Their mother claimed that she tried to call their cellphones all night, without any response. Witnesses said that they saw the two girls leaving the party with three men. 

“Both are being questioned as part of the investigation into the disappearance of [Maria Jose Alvarado] and her sister. We hope to establish what role they may have played,” a statement from the police said at the time of the arrest. Now, the police claimed that Sofia’s boyfriend confessed and led the authorities to the bodies. The two bodies were found buried in a river bank in a mountainous area of Santa Barbara. 

According to the cops, the two man chose precisely this area, as they believed that near the river, the bodies would decompose quickly. Both women were shot to death. It has been claimed that they died at the night of their disappearance. It is believed that the boyfriend shot Sofia because she was dancing with another man. After that, he shot her sister.

Maria Jose Alvarado became Miss Honduras in April. She was supposed to be at the Miss World pageant on December 14. A representative of the pageant claimed that Honduras would not compete in the contest this year, having under consideration this awful tragedy.

Marilyn Monroe’s Lost Love Letters to be auctioned

There is no secret in the fact that Marilyn Monroe made many guys fall in love. One of them was Joe DiMaggio, who loved the actress for years. The baseball star cried at Marilyn’s funeral and brought flowers to her crypt for several years 

Now, a series of lost love letter written by Joe DiMaggio for Marilyn Monroe have been revealed. “I love you and want to be with you,” one of the letter said. “There is nothing I would like better than to restore your confidence in me,” it added. This is a letter that Joe wrote to the actress when she announced that she will divorce him. 

The lost love letters of Marilyn Monroe are going to be auctioned on December 5-6. The auction for these 300 letters will take place in Beverly Hills. Most of the letters received by the actress from her husband date back to 1945, when Marilyn wanted to separate from Joe. She actually announced the split on TV. 

In another letter exposed now, Marilyn talked about her insecurities. The letter was addressed to her third and final husband, playwright Arthur Miller. In this collection put up for auction now there are also included letters from Clark Gable, Cary Grant and Jane Russell. 

The love letter collection was left by Marilyn Monroe to her acting mentor Lee Strasberg. Lee passed the whole collection to a friend, to take care of them. Without a doubt, numerous fans will be interested in entering into the possession of these letters. The love life and the drama of Marilyn Monroe is surely extremely interesting to discover. 

The auctioneers believe that the collection will be sold for at least $1 million. Auction curator Martin Nolan spent no less than 9 months organizing and cataloging the collection. “It really gives you the chills when you read some of the stuff and see the intimacy and the personal nature of it,” he said. 

“It’s fantastic to see how loved she was,” Nolan also claimed. “Like you thought she was vulnerable and not loved and she craved love and she needed that reassurance. But she had it. She had it with Joe DiMaggio. She had it with Arthur Miller.”

Marilyn Monroe died at the age of 36, after a drug overdose. 

Actress Misty Upham is Missing

Some shocking news have just been revealed. Actress Misty Upham, well known for her role in August Osage County, is missing. The star has been officially declared a missing person. 

The 32 year old actress was last spotted on October 5, when she was leaving from her sister’s apartment in Muckleshoot, Washington. Charles Upham, the star’s father, was the one who reported that the actress went missing. “Misty is considered an endangered missing person due to a medical condition. She has not been in contact with her family or friends since her disappearance,” he said in a statement. 

“She told me and her mom that we didn’t have to worry about her anymore … I thought it sounded suicidal myself, so I called the police,” Charles Upham also claimed in his statement. He added that unfortunately his daughter has always been a suicidal person. “She used to make (suicide) threats sometimes, but she never went through with it.” The statement did not specify which is this mental condition that the star is suffering from. 

Misty Upham is well known for her role as housekeeper Johanna Monevata in August: Osage County. She also played in Frozen River and Jimmy P. Misty is also set to star in Cake, an upcoming movie in which she also filmed a part. 

The cops are already investigating the case, as Misty has been missing for days now. “Our officers responded to her apartment where she lives with her parents on Sunday for a suicidal call,” a statement from the police said. “When our officers got there, she had already packed up some belongings and left the apartment, so the officers were not able to contact or find her,” it added. 

People reported that this is not the first time when Misty has went missing, but naturally her family is really worried. The actress’s family is keeping fans informed about this situation, by constantly updating Facebook. They also asked people who might have any information about their daughter to contract the detective in charge with the case. 

Hopefully, Misty Upham will be found safe. “I think that she is either in a place where she cant’ get help – maybe she fell down and broke her leg and something, or she got in with the wrong crowd,” Misty’s father said. “I don’t think she would have taken her own life. I don’t want to think she is dead.” 

Chris Brown under Fire for Ebola Comments

Chris Brown just made some comments about Ebola, which managed to draw a lot of criticism. The famous singer claimed that Ebola actually is a “form of population control.”

The singer took Twitter to make these comments around 3 a.m. on October 13. Brown has no less than 13.7 million followers on the social networking site. The star claimed that the Ebola crisis which threatens the United States and the whole world might only be a population control conspiracy. 

“I don’t know … But I think this Ebola epidemic is a form of population control,” the Twitter post said. “Sh*t is getting crazy bruh,” Chris Brown added. Naturally, the singer’s followers who saw the post were not very happy with the comments that Brown made. They called the singer idiot and stupid and they said that he should “go to bed.”

As expected, Brown realized that he made a mistake with these comments and shared another Twitter post. “Let me shut my black ass up!” the famous singer claimed. However, the star has not deleted the posts, at least not yet. Still, it is expected for Brown to not make further comments on this disease.

Ebola is a high contagious disorder which has killed thousands of people. The World Health Organization revealed that the Ebola virus has actually killed more than 4,000 people, most of them living in Liberia. Two people have been diagnosed with Ebola in the United States. Unfortunately, one of the patients died from the disease. The second case of Ebola in the US has been diagnosed in a nurse. The most concerning thing about this case is that the nurse had been wearing protective gear, but she still developed the disease. 

This news has made health care workers in the US worry about the prospect of being diagnosed with Ebola, too. Airports across the country have started screening passengers from Liberia, Sierra Leone and Guinea, where Ebola is currently commonly diagnosed. Hopefully, the disease will not become a threat in the US or in other countries which have not been at risk until now.

Queen Elizabeth Names Angelina Jolie an Honorary Dame

Angelina Jolie received a unique honor from no one else than Queen Elizabeth. The famous actress was presented with the Insignia of an Honorary Dame Grand Cross of the Most Distinguished Order of St Michael and St George. The actress attended a beautiful moment in the 1844 room at Buckingham Palace, in London. 

Queen Elizabeth named Angelina Jolie an honorary dame thanks to her humanitarian work against sexual violence. Reports revealed on Friday that the great honor actually came after Jolie’s implication in campaigns against rape in war zones. The Honorary Dame Grand Cross is the female equivalent of a knighthood. 

During the private ceremony that took place at Buckingham Palace, Angelina got to shake her majesty’s hand. Brad Pitt and the couple’s children accompanied Jolie at the ceremony. The Hollywood star looked absolutely irreproachable and she actually has chosen a perfect outfit for the event. Jolie worn a tailored lilac skirt with matching jacket, pearl earrings and elegant high heels. 

The Queen officially tanked the actress for her work to aid British foreign policy. Of course, Angelina Jolie was as happy as possible with the honor she received. Naturally, this wasn’t a big surprise, as the actress actually knew since June that she will be getting this award. Still, the moment was extremely beautiful for the talented actress. 

“To receive an honor related to foreign policy means a great deal to me, as it is what I wish to dedicate my working life to. Working on PVSI and with survivors of rape is an honor in itself,” Jolie claimed in June. “I know that succeeding in our goals will take a lifetime, and I am dedicated to it for all of mine,” the actress added. 

It rarely happens for people who are not Brits to receive such an honor. Angelina Jolie is an American citizen, not a British citizen, so she may not be addressed as Dame. She is not the first actress who received such an honor. An award was also received by Elizabeth Taylor for her amazing work. Mother Teresa and singer Bono are other non-Britons who received honorary damehood or knighthood.