There’s no point denying it: women love the International Women’s Day. It’s not just the celebration of femininity that makes this day so special, but also the advent of the much-awaited spring season. Cosmetic brands are aware that women want to look hot and sexy on this day, so they have created the perfect gift packs for those special ladies in your lives.
1. The Sanctuary Escape & Unwind Collection is the right choice in case you don’t know your partner’s preferences very well. You simply can’t fail if you choose this package because it contains all the products that women use during their bath routine. The warming body oil, the nourishing bath soak and the warming massage stone will make your partner’s days more relaxing.
2. A make-up set from Dolce & Gabbana’s Spring 2012 collection will melt any girl’s heart. The pastel shades included in the collection will fit your girlfriend’s skin tone like a glove, so you don’t have to worry that she will not use the eye shadows or the lipsticks. This gift will be all the more appreciated since the peach and neutral shades are highly sought after at present.
3. The third gift idea is actually a present for both of you. All women love the Victoria’s Secret Very Sexy Lingerie, which is why, she will be very happy to receive this present on Women’s Day. These garments will make any woman feel confident and sexy enabling both of you to enjoy wonderful romantic moments together.
4. If your girlfriend or wife loves to wear perfume, she probably knows that Guerlain has recently launched its latest fragrance “La Petite Robe Noire” which is available in bottles of 30, 50 and 75 ml. The perfume is subtle and floral with patchouli, almond, red fruits, bergamot, rose, licorice, smoked black tea, tonka bean, vanilla and iris notes.
5. Tony&Guy have prepared a Daily Style Bag that contains all the styling products that busy women need to use to get a perfect look in no time. The Daily Style Shampoo and Conditioner, Protein Protection Mist, Texture Paste and Paddle Brush that were placed in the bag are, according to hair experts, the products that should never miss from a woman’s beauty bag.