“ATI FirePro V8800 multi-display technology with ATI Eyefinity, reduces the limitations encountered by users of professional display,” said Rick Bergman, senior vice president and general manager of AMD Products Group. “We believe that the latest family of ATI FirePro professional graphics cards will bring added value to the graphics workstation.
With ATI Eyefinity, professionals have up to twice the working space through a single card. ATI FirePro V8800 desktop configurations three and four displays are easy to activate, simply connect additional displays to the graphics card.
* Users can view up to four independent displays from 30 “with a resolution of 16.4 megapixels;
* Increase the space on your desktop to handle multitasking more efficiently and see more projects, applications and images simultaneously;
* Workflows faster, eliminating losses due to the passage of time between applications, windows, mouse-clicking and scrolling;
* Intuitive user interface that allows configuration of a single desktop across multiple displays;
* The ATI Eyefinity works seamlessly with ATI FirePro S400 Synchronization Module enabling the synchronization of four simultaneous displays.